We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
Our Benefits Package
At New Agency Partners, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
If you want to do more than just the basic stuff, make your mark and go further in your career, this is the place. Take a look at our current openings and if you see a good fit, apply. We’d love to talk to you.
Summary of Position Description
This position offers a unique opportunity to develop, grow and retain a book of commercial business. You will work independently but have the support of a seasoned, professional team. Provided you aggressively identify new business opportunities, your success is only limited by your initiative, innovation and hard work.
Duties and Responsibilities of Position:
At New Agency Partners, we take an entrepreneurial approach to writing business. You would:
- Design your goals and objectives for writing new business
- Develop strategies to maintain a high retention rate on your renewals
- Cultivate and execute on new prospects
- Consult with clients on risk management issues
- Maintain and expand your technical competencies
- Promote cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
To succeed at New Agency Partners, you would be expected to:
- Be a dedicated team player
- Communicate well with all levels of management and staff
- Continually focus on your established goals
- Develop expertise in insurance concepts and how to help business owners make informed risk management decisions
- Show a commitment to asking questions and learning about your prospects’ businesses
- Provide documentation on all sales and service activity and adhere to procedures
- Stay informed of all claims and service issues and become involved as needed to resolve
- Be committed to your success and that of the agency
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Property and Casualty insurance license
- Minimum 3 years prior experience working as a Commercial Lines Insurance Producer preferred
At New Agency Partners, we offer a competitive base salary and commissions, health and voluntary insurance and a 401K Savings Plan