We protect your personal information by:
- Maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- Restricting access to your personal information to those of our employees with a business need to know.
- Ensuring personal information is only shared with third parties as necessary for routine business purposes or as authorized by you.
- Ensuring medical and health information is only shared with third parties to perform business, professional or insurance functions on our behalf or as authorized by you.
We may collect personal information about you from:
- Our interactions with you via phone, mail, e-mail or our website – including applications, other forms or general communication.
- Information we obtain from third parties or other regulatory agencies and medical and healthcare providers.
We may share personal information about you with:
- Our affiliated insurance carriers and brokers as necessary to perform business functions on your behalf – including transactions you request to properly maintain your account or policy.
- Courts and government agencies but only in response to court orders or legal investigations.
Links: Our website and the information contained therein has links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other such sites.
Surveys: From time to time, New Agency Partners requests clients to provide feedback via surveys. Participant responses are completely voluntary but could contain personal information such as your name, age, residence, etc. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving our client services and user interaction with our website.
Security: We take precautions to protect your personal information. Whenever sensitive personal information is entered into our computer system, it is encrypted in a secure manner. Protection extends off-line as well. Only employees who need to perform a specific client service task are allowed access to Personal Identifiable Information (PII). Our computer/servers that store PII are kept in a secure environment.
Opt-Out Option: You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time by notifying us via the email address or phone number provided on our contact page.